27 June 2013

resort pastels

Let's be real, I am way way behind on the runway shows these days. I don't know what happened but before I knew it I was out of date by approximately two seasons. I guess that's how it goes when you're mostly focusing on passing biology (which I did, holla!) and english and french and art history and psychology, etc etc. So while I couldn't tell you what's going on for spring or fall, I'm trying to compensate by reaching expert level on resort knowledge.






I'm loving loving the palette that's popping up in a plethora of the shows: the palest peach, soft marigold yellow, pale blue, pops of coral-rose, and lots of pretty white. Ooh, yum. It's everything I love the most!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
if you do have something nice to say, then by all means say it!