08 September 2014

on walking through portobello market

morning one: we decided to kick off our first day with a walk from our assigned "walks book" that led us through around our neighborhood area including portobello road. there were so many lovely antique shops and so many over priced smiths records I almost didn't know what to do with myself. £s are expensive you guys. I decided not to purchase anything on the first day as I was still scouting out the city and I also decided I MUST return with my mother.



I've also resigned myself to the fact that my photo formatting just isn't going to be top notch for these posts as I'm publishing from my iPad with limited formatting options. Too bad for us.

xo R

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
if you do have something nice to say, then by all means say it!