26 January 2015

dressing for a winter that feels like spring


I made this board almost exactly a year ago for a fake application to intern at free people, which was fake because it was actually a school assignment for which we wrote resumes and cover letters for an actual job posting and the free people one I chose required an inspiration board, so I just went the whole nine yards blah blah blah.

Anyway, I didn't wear ANYTHING like this on study abroad but am finding this very inspiring again... Rich bohemian textiles are my jam right now. I need some more of them. Also, those little sketches are of my own creation, from days when I fancied designing. Oddly I feel very self conscious about them being posted right now... #copyrighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
if you do have something nice to say, then by all means say it!