24 February 2015

preach.


Alexander Ebert has been posting some ah-mayzing feminist nuggets on facebook lately. I don't know why. He just seems to be really into it right now and it doesn't bother me. So in case you aren't lucky enough to be following his Alexander page (which you should do by the way because that music is GOOD) I thought I'd do everyone a favor and just tell about it here. He's pretty much totally right about the softness thing and I love it so hear ye hear ye! Plus I'm excited about these old-school screenshots I did which is taking an actual picture of an actual screen which results in cool rainbow effect! 

 #besoft! #femininedope! #bye!



bonus lolz!

2 comments:

  1. This post/these feminist nuggets are dope, rad, bitchin, cool, boss, fly, sick, and most of all, healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post/these feminist nuggets are dope, rad, bitchin, cool, boss, fly, sick, and most of all, healthy.

    ReplyDelete

be mature