27 May 2015

thinking about thinking and other thoughts


I think at the end of the day you can make yourself believe and think anything. If you say it enough times, if you turn it over enough times, if you work hard enough to internalize it. It’s how we get concentration camps and loose gun laws and organized religion and philosophies on love and life. For example, I believe pretty much everything about love right now. Love is a choice, love is entirely out of your control. Love is easy, love is crazy hard. Anyone can work out if you really want it to... there's no way in hell we're gonna work out. I believe everything about every facet of love. Except for the possibility that it might actually turn out okay at some point. I’ve yet to convince myself of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be mature