25 May 2015

weird summer



Definitely not opposed to the sort of freaky drab summer outfits vogue is pushing these days. Lea looks sunny and fun, sure, but that ruffled shirt like really has got to be so hot on an actual beach plus she looks like she smells like pineapple but that is actually a cool bonus. And this other girl over here in her black ensembles that so elegantly accentuate her moonskin makes me feel cool and stoked about the fact that I will never not have moonskin summers. Besides, I've already purchased this weird brownish muumuu and have some black high-waisted swim bottoms on their way via post so I'm basically already prepped for a weird af summer time look and to be honest I'm stoked. 

all images via vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
if you do have something nice to say, then by all means say it!